Dear Blue Pearl, thank you for the tag 😀 And may you have a great vacation!
Bismillah.. I hope my weirdnesses will still make people love me 😀
1. I love my cats. I really really love them. When the last one died (my little brother unproposedly slide him with the car), I cried so badly. I still miss her. But 3 cats that I’m having now are cute too. I let them sleep in my bed, my body, and I kiss them. I talk to them, I tell them my secrets 😉
2. I hate most of vegetables. My favorite veggie is chocolate. Okay, some says that it is not veggie, but chocolate comes from a tree, and tree has leaves, and leaves are green. Pure logic *LOL* But I can drink juices because it is easy to swallow, no chewing torture 😉
3. I’m so crazy in love with everything red maroon. Super highly addicted to it. Even my prayer beads (tasbih) is red maroon. ♥
4. I’m a very ticklish person. So when you touch me, do it with your hands, not with your finger tips because I could slap you. It’s not me, only my nerves, but it will still be a good slap. I mean, very good slap 😈
5. No matter how late it is, when I go to sleep, I have to take a shower, and put baby powder all over my body. Otherwise I’ll just lay in bed for hours and would be difficult to sleep 😥
6. I’m scared of worms. So, my poor cactuses have to wait for me in my superhero mode to switch their pots when they need it. And I also got freaked out of my orchids roots coz they soo look like worms. 🙄
7. I love bellydance! If I am not trying to be as religious as I can be, I will be a professional bellydancer. So, almost everyday, I lock myself and have bellydance workout. It is to keep me healthy and to get me on bellydancing. I combine my exercise with another dances too, salsa, bollywood, but bellydance is my most favorite! ♥
8. I’m alergic to so many brands of makeups, so I chose not to wear them. I put baby powder on my face so it wont look oily, and a little lipgloss. Also lots of chemical exposure will give me a bad hairfall problems, so baby shampoo it is. ♥
9. I’m not good on debating. But I wont change my mind even when I lost the battle. I just stay silent and stick to my opinion. I know, I need to change this, what if others are right… 😳
Okay, are those random enough? Hope you all enjoy the post, sisters!
And oh YES! If you read this, YOU ARE TAGGED! Leave me a message so I know you make one too 😀 But if you did this before, just send me the link 😀