Sister Nadia of Kattona taivas awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award! Sister Nadia is my reader, she came and visit regularly, even I don’t visit her blog much (because her blog is in Finnish 😀 ). She always took time to leave lovely and supportive comments. So, thank you, sister Nadia!! Much love!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!
This is quite surprising because I have seen some beautiful blogs received this award, and honestly I didn’t expect that I will get one, because my blog is very common, nothing stylish about it 😳 But I guess by time people will start to run out of the stylish blogs and then have to send the award to whatever blogs they can think of *laugh* 😀 But I am grateful, alhamdulillah. It means that no matter how common my blog is, there is somebody out there (sis Nadia 😀 ) who thinks it’s worth the award, and hopefully get benefit from it, inshaAllah 😀
So, I hope google translator translated it correctly 😀 These are the rules on receiving the award.
1. Thank and send back a link to the person who gave you the prize.
2. Share with seven things about you.
3. Reward 15 new found great blog administrator.
4. Please contact the above blogs to tell them the prize.
1. I drink a lot of milk. Some days I can drink more than a liter of milk.
2. When I was a kid, I want to be one of the power rangers. Red ranger. 😀
3. I am thinking of buying a new cell-phone (blackberry or android), because many of my friends make fun of my so cheap cell-phone. But everytime I visited cell-phone center, I keep hesitating spending money on it.
4. I love to bake cakes. It’s been a while for me not to bake anything, I kinda miss it. 🙂
5. I am from West Sumatra, and this place is famous for the spicy food, but I don’t really like eating spicy food, it makes me sweating and tired after eating. 😀
6. Right now, I am eating cheese crackers together with my cat, Siu.
7. I am now craving for banana split. I think I will go to have it in a cafe this afternoon. 😀
Finally, I want to give the award to the following blogs : Welcome To Safa School, Anthropolicious, The Life and Times of a Bradistanian Muslimah, Little Auntie, I am Farsilla, Ramblings of a Wuslim Wife, Blue Pearl, All My Wonders, No Ordinary Day, Mama Mona, Mai To The Extreme, My Life as a Muslim Convert, Space Of Thoughts, Jamerican Muslimah’s Veranda, and Vanilla Ice Cream Floats.